Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WIP Wednesday

I love sharing WIP's it helps keep me motivated. This first one got put away back in the fall because I chose to participate in a boutique selling my hats and scarves. All I did was knit hats and scarves for a long time, now I'm excited to start working on something else again.

 Pattern: Currant Cardigan, by Margie Mitchell
Yarn: Berroco Vintage

Next is my own pattern, I talked about it in my last post so I won't say much. I'm just excited that it's getting closer. The yarn for my friends version of this should be coming today which hopefully will motivate me to finish my test version here faster.

Pattern: Kathy Sweater Vest, by Emily Cummings
Yarn: Wool Bam Boo Classic Elite Yarns
I can't wait to see everyone else's wip's this week. What are you working on?
Join in the Wip Wednesday fun at http://tamisamis.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment